We are pleased to inform you that the name of our company has been changed from Chinasavvy to Omnidex.
Visit our new website for the latest updates: “OmnidexCN”
How we work
Our company objectives are to manufacture, source and supply the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. We do this by working as close as possible to our sub-contractor locations and employing experienced bi-lingual staff to source products or services. Our goal is always to supply products where we have had a major influence in their quality.
Alternative methods of working with customers
Although most of our customers prefer us to supply to a finished (FOB or delivered) product price, we offer several methods of working with customers. These include:
- Sourcing, supplying and shipping product to accepted prices and terms.
- Sourcing product to an agreed fee.
- Sourcing, supplying and shipping product on a commission structure (normally for large, repeating orders).
- Quality control services to an agreed fee.
- Product development and prototyping programs to an agreed project or monthly fee.
Manufacturing set-up and management to an agreed project or monthly fee.
We will source product from anywhere in China but we specialize in sourcing from within Guangdong province (which accounts for 34% of all exports from China).
- We place considerable emphasis on Quality Control. All products purchased through us from within Guangdong province includes our QC services unless otherwise advised. We will quote you for our QC services if the product is sourced from elsewhere in China; or if the QC requirements are beyond the norm; or if the product quantity supplied is very small; or if you wish to contract for our QC services for products that we are not supplying.
Remuneration and Payment Terms
We do not charge for any other costs or expenses other than those we have quoted for and which have been pre-agreed with our customers. The only exceptions to this are sample and courier charges (see below).
Sourcing: Our standard terms for sourcing and supplying product is 30% deposit with order and 70% prior to despatch. We will not progress a project until we have received the initial deposit in our bank. We will also work with Letters of Credit but charge a 1.5% administration surcharge.
Courier charges: Courier charges outbound from China are considerable less expensive than inbound courier charges from USA or Europe. We do not ship samples or products out by courier unless requested by or agreed with customers. When sending samples by courier we recharge these costs.
- Samples: Where a supplier charges for samples we recharge these to our customers.